Friday, August 31, 2012

Post 90-Rest in love Dianna


Today is a very sad day for me.A little over a year before I was born a very special person died.That person was the one person that had the most compassion out of any other royal English family member.Diana,Princess of Wales.She was perfect love and perfect loves kills all fears. She was such a kind and loving person and we at the time couldn't have anybody better to be Princess of England.But before she became princess she was just Diana Spencer,a daughter and a sister to a large wealthy family.Her parents separated when she was 7 and for most of her life she lived with her father,Lord Althorp. She was very good in music and sports and longed to be a ballerina in the Royal ballet.She didn't do very well in academics but was amazing at volunteering and music.Her older sister Sarah dated the Prince of wales,prince Charles for a long time but they never married.Diana and Prince Charles first became interested when she was a guest at a Country Weekend,where she watched him play Polo in 1980.He asked to a lot of other parties and dates and on February 6th,1981 he proposed to her.She said yes and they were married on July 29th,1981.She had first child,William,on June 21,1982 and her second Child,Henry/Harry, on September 15,1984.Diana was not only known for being a princess but also known for her role as a mother.Unlike most royal families who have everyone raise there kids for them instead she raised her kids on her own.She dismissed the Royal family Nanny and choose one of her own.She often took them to school her self and selected their schools and clothes.She was an amazing mother and I love her for that.All she ever did and wanted to do was make her country and the world a better place.She has helped at least 500,000 people with her charities and volunteer work.She not only mothered her children but mothered and loved the world.She and Prince Charles had a hard relationship and in 1996 they got divorced.A year later just a couple days from the one year anniversary of their divorce Diana was killed in a car crash in the Pont de l'Alma road tunnel in Paris.The courts have officially ruled it to be an accident although I and a lot of people think it was an arranged killing.We will never know and all we can do is remember her presence,look at the past,and love her. I'm sad I never got to meet Diana and I will never have the privilege of saying I remember her.But I'll always have the option of loving her and learning about her.I love you Diana! May you rest in love as many people did when you died. 

      









    We will always remember Princess Diana!                     














"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you."-Princess Diana

"Family is the most important thing in the world."Princess Diana


"I don't want expensive gifts; I don't want to be bought. I have everything I want. I just want someone to be there for me, to make me feel safe and secure."-Princess Diana


"Only do what your heart tells you."-Princess Diana


"There were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded."-Princess Diana



"I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am."-Princess Diana

"I don't go by the rule book... I lead from the heart, not the head."-Princess Diana



"I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that."-Princess Diana

"Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves."-Princess Diana


"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?"-Princess Diana



"Being a princess isn't all it's cracked up to be."-Princess Diana


"When you are happy you can forgive a great deal."-Princess Diana


"Life is just a journey."-Princess Diana

"If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love."-Princess Diana


"I wear my heart on my sleeve."-Princess Diana


"I live for my sons. I would be lost without them."-Princess Diana

"Any sane person would have left long ago. But I cannot. I have my sons."-Princess Diana


"Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can."-Princess Diana





"If men had to have babies, they would only ever have one each."-Princess Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment