Saturday, August 11, 2012

Post 70- Happy Birthday Alyson

Today is Alyson Stoners birthday! Alyson Stoner is a teen actress,dancer,singer,and performer from Toledo, Ohio.She was born on August 11,1993 and was dancing at the age of 2.Growing up she attended school at Maumee Valley Country Day School and studied ballet, tap dance, jazz dance,and hip hop at the O'Connell's Dance Studio. She also modeled at Margaret O'Brien Modeling Studio.At a young age she was a background dancer for Eminem in his video Just Lose It and for Missy Elliot in three music videos.Her first movie was playing the role of Sarah Baker in the movie Cheaper By the Dozen.She played the same character in Cheaper By the Dozen 2.She also appeared in a couple Disney Television shows before Starring in The Disney Channel Original movie Camp Rock.She also was in Camp Rock 2 and Step up.She recently released her debut EP called Beat the System and all the songs are written by her.She now plays the voice of Isabel on the show Phineas and Ferb sings,and dances.I love Alyson and Think she is really cool person.She inspires me to just be happy and reminds me to always be myself.Today since its her birthday my quotes will be from her! Happy Birthday Alyson Stoner! May you have many more!




















"I'm still a tomboy, I think, but I'm getting older and starting to feel all these weird feelings about guys! It's definitely a mixture of everything. Still wanting to be cute, but I still like sports! It's just confusing!"-Alyson Stoner



"Hip-hop`s definitely the most fun! Acting and dancing are like the same process, just with moving your body or moving your mouth!"-Alyson Stoner

No comments:

Post a Comment