Saturday, August 25, 2012

Post 84-Happy Birthday Rupert!!!

Yesterday was Rupert Grints birthday!! I feel so guilty that I forgot his birthday yesterday so today I'm doing a belated birthday Blog Post for him.I love Rupert in the way his personality is.The way he handled the role of Ron is the Harry Potter films.I mean it was like from the second he was born he was Ron but at the same time he was Rupert.And this whole experience started with August,24th 1988.That was the day of Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grints birth in Hertfordshire, England, UK.He is the oldest of five siblings and attended St Joseph's Primary School.He enjoyed and was very interested in school plays and liked acting.By the time he was 13/14 he had saw a Newsround(childrens BBC news television show) reporting about auditions for the film of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone .He was very interested, having read the books and wanted the part.So he sent in a video of him rapping saying how much he wanted the part and of him acting.He got an audition and ended up getting the role of Ron.For him this was amazing and a dream come true but Emma,Dan and him all didn't know what they were getting their selves into.They didn't know how big the films would become.They didn't think about any of that having only being kids.He spent 10 years of his life making the Harry Potter Series and says that they were the best 10 years of his life! From the time the first movie came out I feel in love with Rupert and Ron..His personality is so funny,shy and always smiling (which he did have a little trouble with on the set)!!He has a look like no other which I also love.I love his acting.I think his acting is superb not only in the Harry Potter Series but also in his other films.He,Dan,Emma and the producer who choose them ,David Heyman, I thank them all for making all the Harry Potter films so amazing and for inspiring millions out there and me to just be magical and creative.I also thank the most important person of all J.K Rowling for coming up with a series that will last forever in the lives of billions of people! There is nobody that would've played Ron better and I thank J.K Rowling for coming up with Ron in the first place.Without her non of this would've happened but without Rupert the films wouldn't have been right in he first place! Love you Rupert,Happy Birthday and may you have many more!!!
The Video bellow at 1:11 will explain Ruperts problem with smiling which is Hilarious!
"Being famous is wicked. But it's better to be normal."-Rupert Grint

"Well, before I knew there was going to be a film. I was the biggest Harry Potter fan. I read all the books."-Rupert Grint



"Ron was always my favorite character, because I feel like I relate to him, like we've both got red hair, we both like sweets, we've both got lots of brothers and sisters."-Rupert Grint









"We had a script reading, and that's where we met J.K. Rowling, which was really exciting."-Rupert Grint


"We just started filming, and after every scene was shot, we had a rehearsal for the next one."-Rupert Grint

"Don't have a favorite subject, I think I want to carry on doing this because I really enjoy it."-Rupert Grint

"The characters in the book grow up with us. My voice has broken as well."-Rupert Grint




"They were just kind of simultaneous - the film ending and the sets being destroyed. I was struck the first time I saw the Great Hall become a big pile of burning rubble and getting scattered around. It's really quite shocking for the fans."-Rupert Grint


"I've known Emma Watson since she was 9, we've watched each other grow up, formed this sort of brother/sister bond, and suddenly I'm leaning in to kiss her. Well, it felt completely wrong... but, you know, you try to sink into the character and divorce yourself from it. We ended up laughing hysterically afterwards."-Rupert Grint

(kiss he had to do in Deathly Hallows part 2 movie with Emma...very awkward)


"I was always a big fan of the books and over the years I've become quite attached to Ron and we've meshed into the same person, really."-Rupert Grint



No comments:

Post a Comment