Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Post 74-Happy Birthday Jennifer

Jennifer originally has blond hair but has to die it for the Hunger Games Movie.She also had to go through a lot of training(learning how to do archery,chop wood,and a whole lot of other stuff) and hard work.
 
Today is Jennifer Lawrence's birthday.Jennifer Lawerence is an amazing actress that was born in Louisville, Kentucky,22 years ago today.She began to pursue her career at the age of 14 by begging her parents to find her an talent agent.Prior to finding an agent she got success in Hollywood and so she could do her career she gradutaed from high school two years early.She was in a couple shows before making her mark in the movie The Winter Bone were she was nominated for many awards and won many of them.She was in a couple more movies before being most known for her latest movie The Hunger Games playing the main character Katniss. I loved her in The Hunger Games and I thought she pursued the character just like the character was made in the book,Brave,hard,but soft,and scared at the same time.She is a fierce actress and I would love to work with her someday.She has worked her way to be were she is right now and she inspires me that all the hard work going into acting pays off and that you should never doubt yourself while acting.Today to celebrate her birthday My quotes will be from her.


"Even as far back as when I started acting at 14, I know I've never considered failure."-Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer in the Hunger Games.

"How do I let the director know how obsessed I am and willing to do anything for the movie? Like, I wanted to write this one director a letter, so I wrote him a handwritten note. But then I was like, 'How many people are writing this guy handwritten letters? Is it going to seem cheesy? What do I do?'"-Jennifer Lawrence

"I couldn't be happier about being a part of 'Hunger Games' and to play Katniss. I have a huge responsibility to the fans of this incredible book and I don't take it lightly. I will give everything I have to these movies and to this role to make it worthy of Suzanne Collins' masterpiece."-Jennifer Lawrence


"I've done archery for about six weeks, and rock climbing, tree climbing - and combat, running and vaulting. But also yoga and things like that, to stay catlike!"-Jennifer Lawrence


"I had to learn how to chop wood actually - I don't think my dad would have let me go chop wood in the backyard growing up."-Jennifer Lawrence




No comments:

Post a Comment