Monday, June 25, 2012

Post 52-Rest In Power MJ


Today is a very sad day for me and millions of other people all around the world.3 years ago someone so amazing and brilliant died and that person was Michael Jackson. Today instead of talking about his early life and how he became famous I'm going to get straight to the point. I'm going to talk about how inspiring he is/was for the world.Starting with him being the "King of Pop.He has inspired so many pop artist including Usher,Justin Timberlake,Justin Bieber,Chris Brown,and Ne-Yo and many others. So many people are inspired with his dance moves too.Dancers such as Usher,The Iconic Boyz,and many other dancers as well as choreographers.He has so many awards,records,and achievements that its unbelievable.Lots of entertainers and artists look at that and have a goal and are inspired to try and beat his records.He also has such a big heart and has helped so many charities and every day I thank him and god for all that he's done in the world.He is truly an inspiration and the world will always remember him and miss him.He will forever be the The King of Pop and today in remembrance of MJ my quotes will be from the mouth and soul of him.


But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to.-Michael Jackson




I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.-Michael Jackson




Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.-Michael Jackson



The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.-
Michael Jackson











No comments:

Post a Comment