Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Post 40- Disney and Pixar

I love Disney and Pixar. They both produce such awesome and amazing movies. I remember the first time I watched Toy Story and ever since then I've been hooked.I love What Disney and Pixar do. I love all the movies they made and love how they make them. They make movies not just because they want to make money but because they love filmography and love what they're doing. They inspire me not to give up. There have been several movies including Toy Story were they had to start over or only had a little time to make the movie but that didn't stop them from making a good movie. There was one point were Disney wasn't going to make Toy Story but because of the director and all of the people involved they completely redid Toy Story and then Disney said OK well keep it going. If they had just given up and listened to Disney then the movie wouldn't have been made. That is one thing I love about Disney and Pixar is that they never give up. They are truly amazing and I love the both.Today my quote will be from Disney and Pixar.


Every single Pixar film, at one time or another, has been the worst movie ever put on film. But we know. We trust our process. We don't get scared and say, 'Oh, no, this film isn't working.'-John Lasseter 




All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.-Walt Disney



No comments:

Post a Comment