Sunday, June 3, 2012

Post 30- Kathryn Joosten

On Saturday June 2nd Kathryn Joosten died at age 72 to lung cancer. I remember when I used to watch Desperate Housewives and lots of other things she acted in and she makes me laugh every time. I remember watching Cheaper by the Dozen 2 with the theater scene and she just make me laugh. Its not even funny and she puts a smile on my face. She was an awesome actor and she is one of many people that inspires me to remember the funniest in life. I'm a very straight forward and very serious woman. I don't really laugh at stuff all that easily but when I watch her or Jim Carey they just put a smile on my face. So today this video is going to be for her. 


Her impact on the world was more her acting then her words and I couldn't really find that many quotes about her but, she supported the American Lung Association a lot and this video represents her fierce support for the association.

This video represents her  little sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment