Monday, June 18, 2012

Post 45-Happy birthday Paul

Today is someone that I love and admire's birthday and  that someone is Paul McCartney.Paul is amazing and I admire his singing, personality,and his music. He grew up in Liverpool, England, UK and loved music as he was growing up. He had an good childhood except for when his mom died when he was fourteen. His dad was into music and so was his grandpa so he grew up with music in his house.He went to the Liverpool Institute High School for Boys.He started with the beatles and from there on he became a star! He is very rich now and loved by millions. Today he is turning 70 and I hope he lives longer! Happy birthday Paul! Today my quotes will come from the mouth of Paul.


I can't deal with the press; I hate all those Beatles questions.-Paul McCartney


I don't take me seriously. If we get some giggles, I don't mind.-

Paul McCartney







I don't work at being ordinary.-

Paul McCartney







No comments:

Post a Comment