Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Post 46-Happy Birthday Jeff!

Today is Jeff Moss's birthday. Jeff Moss is an American composer, lyricist, playwright and television writer.He has done several things in his career but he is most known for his award winning work on the children's television series Sesame Street. I love him for what he did. He wrote and was the composer for Sesame Street. I love him for his work on Sesame Street and for writing the music and lyrics to The Muppets Take Manhattan.He inspires me to be creative and think about the out of he box stuff.He's amazing and today for his birthday my quotes will be from him!
“I don't think there's been any appreciable difference at all.”-Jeff Moss
"It's much tougher to break into a company [from the outside],"-Jeff Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment