Friday, June 1, 2012

Post 28- Classical Ballet



There are tons of dance styles. Hip-hop, lyrical,contemporary, krumping,waking, tap,jazz and many more. But one of my favorite types of dance and the base for all other types of dance is ballet. Its so graceful and nice. I love to watch ballets and adore the graceful movements with ballet. I also love the music that goes along with classical ballet such as Bach,and Beethoven. Now don't get me wrong, I am a very open person and love lots of different types of dance and LOTS of different genres of music but ballet is one of the most soothing and graceful types of dance and music and I love it! Ballet inspires me to be graceful and classy not a trashy or stupid girl and it also inspires me to become as good of dancer as possible because ballet takes a lot of technique. So today my quote is going to be about ballet and the grace in  ballet.

Being a former dancer, classical dancer,it informed me as a human being just in terms of the grace I guess. Ballet is a very graceful form of art.You also become very aware of your body and your mind and your body is working in conjunction.That kind of helps you in acting as well.It's not only using you mind,it's like making your mind communicate this character into your body so that you can bring it to life and physicalize it.- Zoe Saldana

Classical ballet will never die.-Ninette de Valois


No comments:

Post a Comment