Friday, June 8, 2012

Post 35-Happy World Oceans Day!!!!!!!!








Today is very special day. Today is World Oceans Day. Now I've always been a life for respecting our land but I haven't talked about our waters. I remember in 2009 when that big oil spill happened and it just made my heart melt when I saw how the ocean looked with all the oil in it and the dead Seagulls. Ever since then I have also took in consideration to not put stuff in rivers,lakes,streams and oceans. World Ocean day is an yearly event on June 8 that was made to raise awareness and raise money toward ocean animals and to get the word out to protect our oceans not destroy it because the world need water and animals to survive. If oceans go away so do we!So today as more than 400 hundred events happen in 70 different countries my quotes today are going to be about keeping our ocean Protected and clean!







Before computers, telephone lines and television connect us, we all share the same air, the same oceans, the same mountains and rivers. We are all equally responsible for protecting them.- Julia Louis-Dreyfus

If man doesn't learn to treat the oceans and the rain forest with respect, man will become extinct.-Peter Benchley

No comments:

Post a Comment