Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Post 94-Happy Birthday Beyoncé



 Today is the amazing singer Beyonce Knowles birthday.Born on September 5th and grew up in Houston, Texas.From the time she was born she had the talent in her.She throughout her childhood did dance classes,sang in the choir at her local church,and attended The High School for the Performing and Visual Arts.I love Beyonce and she is one of my most favorite R&B artists.She started her career with a singing R&B group called Destinys Child, were she got well known,got several number one hit songs,and a bunch of awards.The group was together from 1993 to 2001.During some of this time Beyonce got into a deep depression.She said she "had a lot of trouble with her friends,the group,and thought often that nobody loved her".She said "that her mother helped her a lot with her getting out of her depression.She in 2003 released her solo debut album Dangerously in Love.The album reached number 1 on the billboard charts and has sold 11 million copies world wide.She has released three other albums since then all reaching number 1 on the billboard charts at one time or another.In December 2006 she starred in one of my favorite movies,Dreamgirls.In 2008 she let out the album I Am... Sasha Fierce,Which has one of my favorite songs by her,Single Ladies on it!!! I love her,I love her voice,I love her beauty and her personality.I think she is one of the most inspiring R&B artist out there.She has worked so hard to get were she is at today and she has inspired me like many others to never give up. She and her group were rejected by so many times but despite that she and her group still got famous! She has also inspired me to always be happy with who I am and to always be bootylicouis! And today she lives as one of the best R&B artists out there! Today I thank her for inspiring millions and thank god for her living! Happy Birthday Beyonce!!! May you have many more!!

 "As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That's how I've gotten to where I am."-Beyonce Knowles



Her with her baby Ivy blue born in January 2012.Her father Jay-Z!

"Diana Ross is a big inspiration to all of us. We all grew up watching everything about her - her mike placement, her grace, her style and her class."-Beyonce Knowles





"I get nervous when I don't get nervous. If I'm nervous I know I'm going to have a good show."-Beyonce Knowles
  

"I grew up in a very nice house in Houston, went to private school all my life and I've never even been to the 'hood. Not that there's anything wrong with the 'hood."-Beyonce Knowles


"Well, you know, I grew up going to church, but I was raised by my uncle who passed away with AIDS a couple of years ago. He was my mother's best friend. And my mother's cousin. He brought me to school every day. He helped me buy my prom dress. He made my clothes with my mother. He was like my nanny. He was my favorite person in the world. And you know, I never really mixed Christianity with how I felt about him. I am about faith and spirituality more so than religion. Doing right by others and not judging."-Beyonce Knowles



"I wrote ["Bootylicious"] because, at the time, I'd gained some weight and the pressure that people put you under, the pressure to be thin, is unbelievable. I was just 18 and you shouldn't be thinking about that. You should be thinking about building up your character and having fun and the song was just telling everyone just forget what people are saying, you're bootylicious. That's all. It's a celebration of curves and a celebration of women's bodies."-Beyonce Knowles



"Every moment is not perfect. But it's definitely more good times than bad. You can't even compare. And when I'm on stage it feels incredible. There are certain nights that you know you hit that crazy note and you know that spin spinned extra fast. And you look out and people are just into it and you've worked so hard and now it's paying off and you can see why you dedicated your life to this."-Beyonce Knowles


"When Destiny's Child won the achievement award at the World Music Awards, they played back everything that we'd accomplished. When you're sitting and you see everything in front of you on the screen, it's like you're watching someone else because you forget about all those moments. One day, when my time has gone by, I will watch and really appreciate it all, but I know I'll see it like it's not really me."-Beyonce Knowles







No comments:

Post a Comment