Saturday, September 22, 2012

Post 100-YAY!!!! Fall IS HERE!!!!!!!




























Today is the first day of fall!!  am so excited.Fall has always been one of my favorite seasons of the year.Not because of Halloween or Thanksgiving- 
although those are good too-but because of the weather.I love the cold autumn air.The leaves falling from trees swiftly to the ground.The wind blowing and in the city with the cars honking and noise all around you but yet it some how still feels peaceful.I also love the fashion you get to wear.Those fall colors and awesome cute cut boots.The sweater and pea coats.All the purples,oranges,and reds you can imagine.I love fall and so excited its finally here.Now I'm just waiting for snow! Today to celebrate fall and its beautiful coat my quotes will be about fall.




“Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple...” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


“Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.” ― Nora Ephron






“Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile.” ― William Cullen Bryant


“Her pleasure in the walk must arise from the exercise and the day, from the view of the last smiles of the year upon the tawny leaves and withered hedges, and from repeating to herself some few of the thousand poetical descriptions extant of autumn--that season of peculiar and inexhaustible influence on the mind of taste and tenderness--that season which has drawn from every poet worthy of being read some attempt at description, or some lines of feeling.” ― Jane Austen, Persuasion















“Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.” ― George Eliot


“Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.” ― Lauren DeStefano, Wither










No comments:

Post a Comment