Sunday, May 27, 2012

Post 23 - be grateful while you have it

I was watching this guy named Nick Mara. He is an Iconic Boy in the dance crew Iconic Boyz from Season 6 of Americas Best Dance Crew. Well they are REALLY GOOD dancers and after they almost won ABDC they went on to be on Shake it up. Had a tour thanks to their thousands of fans , performed at Madison Square Garden in New york and many other things. Well Nick Mara does some freestyle videos on YouTube and I was watching them and the song he danced to was really awesome. Its called All Back by Chris Brown. Usually I hate Chris Brown but this song is actually a good song. I also looked at lots of the interviews with the Iconic Boyz and they keep on saying that they are trying to enjoy fame while it lasts. Your life, Your fame, Your cheesecake, whatever it is, enjoy it while you have it. Yes you are going to want it back but you can say I made the best of it while I had it not Oh I regret not doing this or regret doing this. You be Grateful with what you have then and be grateful for what you have now and live. So Today my quote is going to be about living up to the highest standards possible. Living every day like its your last and being grateful that you have another day.

Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. -Oprah Winfrey 

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. -Oprah Winfrey 


No comments:

Post a Comment