Monday, May 14, 2012

Post 11-Margret Thatcher

 Today I watched The Iron Lady. A movie about Margret Thatcher. She had to go through war and pain everyday. First with just being in the parliament. Then running for prime minster. Then for how she ruled and her decisions. The fact that back then and even now women stayed at home. Women cooked and cleaned not ran  for prime minster. For that concept that I can do anything I please and want no matter if I'm a male or a female. That I can do anything the man can do. For her representing that concept so strongly that I love her for. She is one of many who stands up for the women race and their rights.So today my quote is going to be one from Margret Thatcher.

Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction. -
Margaret Thatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment