Thursday, May 24, 2012

Post 21- Dreams

I believe that everyone is a dreamer no matter if you want to become a plumber or a superstar. I myself am a big dreamer. I want to be on Broadway. I have always dreamed of dancing my heart out on a stage. Being the first famous French Horn player. I love dreaming and reaching for my dream and never giving it up. Even if it doesn't work out I will always have in my heart. I love my dream and will always reach for it. Lots of people have inspired me to try my hardest to reach that dream and I want to be like them and make that dream not a dream but a reality. So todays quotes are going to be about dreams and the dreamers of our world.

  Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. ~Harriet Tubman

I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds. ~Mike Tyson


Everybody's a dreamer. ~John Lithgow

 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment