Friday, May 18, 2012

Post 15- Beautiful

Beautiful. How do you describe beautiful? This is the definition-
Having beauty;  having qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind
But you see there is way more to the meaning beautiful than that. There are way more meanings that you or me can't even describe. The way god made you. All the nature of the earth. So many people helping others everyday. Twin love. There are so many things and ways to describe beautiful. Today is such a beautiful day that I thought to write about the word beautiful today. There also is the heart. The definition before you only talked about  seeing the outside part of the word beautiful. Not the inside which is a rip off because elementally that's what counts. So I am going to try to be beautiful and be myself my whole life. But if I get off I will pray to the beautiful one! So today's quote is a quote I love that describes beautiful pretty well!-

The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.-

Friedrich Nietzsche

If there are dreams about a beautiful South Africa, there are also roads that lead to their goal. Two of these roads could be named Goodness and Forgiveness.-

This is in south Africa.

Nelson Mandela


I meant to only do the second one but I found the quote from Nietzsche and couldn't resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment