Sunday, May 6, 2012

Post 3- Marilyn


Marilyn Monroe also changed peoples lives.She is a major sex symbol of the 2oth. century. But she was cheated out of her life. She was an orphan as a child which messed up her entire life because she wasn't loved like she should have been when she was a kid. Then once she did get recognized and became an actress she became the dumb sexy blond. She wanted to prove she was smart and that she could act. I don't think she ever did truly prove her title but she was marked as one of the sweetness, most beautiful women to walk the world and I bow my head to her. She was smart proving to her quotes. And that's why today I want to bring up one of her best quotes.

 "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Thank you Miss Monroe for your wise words! I will always love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment