Saturday, May 19, 2012

Post 16- Rock


 The word Rock can be meant in several ways. I could be talking about an actually rock or I could be talking about the musical genre rock or I could be talking about rocking a baby. There are so many ways to put that. Today I am talking about rocking your body. About the pop word rock. Do you know how many songs Micheal Jackson as made with the word rock in the title Or how many songs the Black Eye Peas have released with the word rock in the title.I love dancing and every time I hear the word rock I think dance and passion.  I also think Micheal Jackson and Black Eye Peas. The word Rock inspires me to get up and dance every single time so that's why today my quote is going to be about rocking your body!-

Imma be on the next level. Imma be rockin over that bass treble.-Black Eyed Peas


No comments:

Post a Comment