Saturday, July 21, 2012

Post 59-Happy Birthday Natalie


Yesterday was Natalie Woods birthday.I love Natalie Wood and think she is an awesome actress.Natalia Nikolaevna Zacharenko was born July 20,1938 in San Francisco,California. Natalie is of Russian descent and spoke both Russian and English throughout her life.Natalie for most of her life grew up in Los Angeles.She started her acting career at the age of four and acted her whole life up to her death.She was in a couple movies before landing the role as Susan Walker in the movie Miracle on 34th Street at the age of 8.After Miracle at 34th Street she went to be in a lot of TV shows and lots more movies such as Rebel Without a Cause and The Searchers throughout her childhood.She did a lot of movies  throughout her acting career, but she is best known for her work in West Side story(one of my favorites),Splendor in The Grass,and Gypsy(another favorite).I think she is so inspiring.She inspires me to try and be as great an actress as I can be and to always try my hardest.Today my quotes will be from her in honor of her belated birthday! Happy birthday Natalie!

"I was so young, and making movies, going to the studio every morning at dawn was magic."- Natalie Wood



"My mother used to tell me, No matter what they ask you, always say yes. You can learn later."-Natalie Wood



"I never knew motherhood could be so truly gratifying until I had Natasha."-
Natalie Wood



No comments:

Post a Comment