|The shrine where we praise him.|
Staff Members of M.A.D. camp:
- The amazing Nurse Lynn
- Paris Ball-Head director of all Shrine Mont camps.
- Rosanna Hawkins-Director of M.A.D. camp
- DJ Godinez-Music Director of M.A.D. camp
- Sarah McGrath(Mcsarah)-Program Director
- Connor Dolson-Art Director
- Leah Hawkins(sister of Rosanna)- cabin Hydra counselor
- Katie Franzel- cabin Mermaid counselor(my counselor!)
- Virginia Lee-cabin Unicorn counselor
- Hannah Gutman-cabin Phoenix counselor
- Kevin Cole- cabin BigFoot counselor
- Jane Albertson-Out of cabin Counselor
|Connor playing the baritone|
|Connor as a zombie|
|Jane (the giraffe) Albertson|
|(Left to right)Rosanna and Paris with Rosanna's baby girl.|
|McSarah and Jane|
|DJ enjoying that watermelon |
DJ-(DJ being the music director his number one quote which he says in his funny/trying-to-be-serious voice all the time is) "Learn your lines!"I will always remember DJ for his funniness and for this quote!
|(from left to right)McSarah,DJ,and Jane.|
|My twin Sarah,McSarah and me|
"We're going to hike NORTH MOUNTAIN!"
When shes says-"M.A.D. camp is here to show our passion for music and to love unconditionally in the body of god."
I will always love McSarah for her craziness and loveliness!
|Katie and me|
Luke 11:33-36-“No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light. Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are healthy,your whole body also is full of light. But when they are unhealthy, your body also is full of darkness. 35 See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness. Therefore, if your whole body is full of light, and no part of it dark, it will be just as full of light as when a lamp shines its light on you.”
I will always remember and love Katie for her enthusiasm.
|(left to right)Rosanna,Kevin,Katie,Virginia,Leah,Hannah,Connor,Jane,McSarah,and DJ.|
left to right:Leah,Justin Bieber(Jane),Kevin,DJ,Virginia,Connor,McSarah,Katie,Hannah,and Rosanna.
With many more camp years to come!